Borneo Jungle Diaries
On a mission with a dedicated team of young Malaysian and international research scientists to safeguard wildlife and unravel the mysteries of Borneo’s jungles. Environmental photojournalist, Aaron ‘Bertie’ Gekoski, follows a different scientist and animal per episode as they: tag a Sunda pangolin for the first time ever; catch baby crocodiles and huge pythons at night; gain intimate insights into the behaviour of nocturnal primates; track a herd of elephants, and much more.
Each week you can enter to win a 3-night stay at the DGFC for 2!* We’ll issue a quiz with 5 questions from the episode – when you get all the questions right, you’ll be entered into the draw to stay at the jungle research center. Doesn’t get more behind the scenes than that!
- Watch the full episode
- Like the SZtv Facebook page
- Submit answers by Friday 12pm, Malaysian Time
- Winner will be announced on Saturday.
*Some rules and restrictions apply. Flight and travel is not included. If winner is under 18 year old, they must be accompanied by a guardian.
By submitting this quiz you are subscribing to any future Borneo Jungle Diaries / SZtv newsletters.
- Online Blizt for Wildlife – 5th June 2017
- Contest associated with each episode- 5th June 2017
- Bugs are more important than you think – 18th June 2017
- Sabah wildlife on show again in new web series
- Race to study the pangolin before it’s eaten to extinction
- Borneo’s bugs on show
Sabah Tourism Board
Sabah Malaysian Borneo
Sabah Sarawak Future
Asian Elephant Support
Society Of Wilderness Sabah
Pulau Tiga Resort
Sipadan Dive Centre MABUL
Sticky Rice Travel
Share this Post